Thursday, July 8, 2010

Model Mayhem Loriana Warnelo interview

Loriana Warnelo the next VS model?

An Interview with Model Loriana Warnelo

 

http://www.lorianawarnelo.com

 

By Barry Moser, Manhattan, New York

 

I had the pleasure of interviewing what looks like the next major hot lingerie/bikini model of 2010, Loriana Warnelo in Manhattan this week.

My first question was how would you feel about being the next VS model? With a laugh, she said “Are you kidding? That would be awesome”. As I fired off my list of

questions, the one thing I noticed was the straight forwarded answers she gave.  No fluff, no embellishment, just honest answers from a

humble person. Not what I am used to seeing in this business.

 

Q1:  Where have you been?

A:    Laughing she says “working, of course. There is no such thing as an overnight success. I’ve been modeling for a long time now.”

 

Q2:  How do you keep in shape?

A:    I work out 4 times a week. For me, it’s about being toned and healthy, not just thin. And yes, it’s hard work. There is no way to keep fit without eating

        healthy and working out, I’m not going to lie.

 

Q3:  You look like you really take care of your skin. What do you do?

A:     I am a huge advocate of drinking water. The only other things I drink are coffee and red wine. I’m Italian, you know, I was raised on red wine, (laughing). Being

         raised in Florida, I was always at the beach. Now, when I do have time to lay by my pool or go to the beach, I use lots of sunblock on my face and wear

         a hat.

 

Q4:   Eating habits?

A:     My motto with everything I do is always “everything in moderation.” I eat pretty clean. I love chicken and fish. Vegetables and fruit. However, I do love my pizza and

         chocolate.

 

Q5:   What’s your future plans? Upcoming events?

A:     I don’t take anything for granted. I’ve worked very hard to get where I am. I think I have a very high work ethic. I have done some acting and I would like to maybe relocate to LA and pursue acting along with modeling. I do have a swimsuit video due out in June.

 

I don’t know about you, but I look forwarded to seeing Loriana in either a Victoria’s Secret spread or what about a Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue? To see Loriana’s portfolio visit:

http://www.lorianawarnelo.com



No comments:

Post a Comment